[Uploaded to YouTube on March 6, 2020]
American attorney Greg Krasovsky discusses some of the legal issues related to the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2) pandemic.
Legal issues related to the spread of COVID-19 and potential epidemic/pandemic.
Please seek the advice of a competent & experienced attorney if you or someone you know
- are going to, coming from or even transiting countries with established COVID-19 cases,
- are facing epidemiological control, inspections, preventive isolation or quarantine measures,
- could be exposed to COVID-19 at work, place of residence, educational institution or public transportation,
- may not have been provided adequate and appropriate warnings, instructions, protective measures (equipment, diagnostics), treatment, medication, legal and financial support,
- are dealing with unsafe
-- work conditions,
-- shelter & housing,
-- transportation conditions,
-- quarantine & treatment facilities and conditions,
- are being denied, punished for requesting or unilaterally implementing necessary protective measures, such as
-- requesting telecommuting,
-- wearing protective clothing & equipment (masks, goggles, gloves, suits, head-wear, shoes, etc.)
-- not attending educational institutions (especially children),
- may have become a victim of medical malpractice (including improper drug treatment) in the diagnosis and treatment of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection, and
- are facing unlawful discrimination & persecution, denial of services (including sale & delivery of food, medicines and other necessities) , employment termination or suspension, denial or temporary or permanent housing,
- are facing separation from your family, loved ones, work or your permanent place of residence due to emergency travel & immigration restrictions aimed at citizens of & visitors to certain countries and regions with known COVID-19 outbreaks.
- are threatened with or have been subject to detention, arrest and legal prosecution due to suspected COVID-19 exposure or alleged violation of quarantine regulations.
The Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky
1629 K Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006
American website: www.krasovskylaw.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6N9WNZiCUmj3FUxqbi6XrA
Gregory Krasovsky, Member, District of Columbia Bar
Medical Malpractice http://www.krasovskylaw.com/medical-malpractice-home.html
Agriculture & Food Processing
COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coronavirus diseases From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coronavirus Epidemic Update 5:
Mortality Rate vs SARS / Influenza
MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained CLEARLY
Jan 29, 2020
Coronavirus outbreak update by pulmonologist Dr. Seheult of https://www.medcram.com
This video illustrates the current confirmed novel coronavirus cases outside of China and coronavirus mortality rate (vs. SARS and Influenza). A brief discussion of the Huoshenshan Hospital in Wuhan that is scheduled to be constructed in only 10 days.
See our first 4 videos on the novel coronavirus:
- Coronavirus outbreak, transmission, and pathophysiology: https://youtu.be/9vMXSkKLg2I
- Coronavirus symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment: https://youtu.be/UCG3xqtcL3c
- Coronavirus Update 3: Spread, Quarantine, Projections, & Vaccine: https://youtu.be/SJBYwUtB83o
Chinese Coronavirus - Is New Wuhan Disease a Modern Black Plague?
The Infographics Show
Jan 29, 2020
You may want to cancel any upcoming travel plans.
If you've turned on the news lately you would have heard about millions of people in the city of Wuhan, China, and other neighboring cities that have been quarantined because of a deadly new virus spreading rapidly around the globe. Scientists and doctors are frantically trying to find a cure, but could this new disease be a modern black plague?