US Exchange Visa Application
In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. In addition, quite a few young people tend to go to study in the United States, because there is a significant number of the most prestigious universities in the world. American immigration law establishes a certain procedure for entry and stay in the country for such applicants. Moreover, this opportunity is open not only for those young people who want to enter an American university, but also for those who are already studying at an American or foreign university. In this case, you can become a student of an American university by exchange. US law establishes a separate category of visas. To do this, potential students need to obtain a J visa or a visa for participants in an exchange program between educational institutions.
In general, US law establishes a significant number of visas and opportunities for obtaining them. For participants in the exchange program between educational institutions and organizations, a category J visa is provided. The main purpose of opening such a visa is to exchange experience, improve qualifications, and organize research. The visa is issued to students of secondary educational institutions, school students, researchers, teachers. It is important to note that this category of visa is also suitable for Work and Travel programs. The J1 visa allows you to stay in the United States for up to 18 months. A student who has received such a visa has the right to an internship and a job. In addition, US law also allows accompanying persons to obtain a visa of this category. To do this, you need to apply for a J2 visa. The J2 visa is established for family members of the J1 visa holder. This visa can be obtained by spouses and children of US students. This method is one of the best ways for students to legally get a job in the US. For foreign citizens, it is possible to obtain all types of J visas.
However, the procedure for issuing the above visas is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that US law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike the United States and the European Union (excluding the United Kingdom). Therefore, the process of obtaining American visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions is quite time-consuming and costly. In this case, it is necessary to fill out a certain number of documents and pass an interview at the consular organization. Of course, you can get a student visa yourself, however, qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks in obtaining visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions and significantly speed up the process of obtaining it. Therefore, at the moment, especially given the current political and epidemiological situation, highly qualified specialists in the field of US immigration law are in demand, because obtaining category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions in the United States requires knowledge of not only American legislation, but also US and international legal norms.
` The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of issues on US immigration law, namely, the issuance of J visas for participants in exchange programs in the United States, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions in the United States:
- fill out the appropriate forms and petitions;
- fill out the online form DS-160 and upload a standardized photo;
- pay the consular fee in the prescribed amount;
- translate and certify documents;
- prepare an essay with a story about the client, their achievements in their field and plans for the training period;
- prepare a letter of recommendation for the consular office and educational institution;
- prepare the client for an interview at the immigration services;
- prepare and submit documents confirming graduation from educational institutions in the client’s country of origin or documents confirming education at a university in that country;
- prepare and submit documents confirming passing required testing in English;
- prepare and submit documents for the exam and testing for admission to a higher educational institution - SAT for undergraduate, GRE / GMAT for master's;
- collect, prepare and submit to consular offices additional certificates confirming financial viability if the scholarship does not cover the cost of tuition (if necessary);
- assist in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal to provide category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions;
- collect and prepare the necessary documents for obtaining US citizenship;
- obtain immigration status to obtain US citizenship;
- extend the validity of category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions while continuing their studies in the United States;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky protect our clients’ interests in legal procedures of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that lawyers and attorneys working with Gregory Krasovsky Law Firm provide legal services for obtaining J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions in the United States, both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently assist you in obtaining category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions in the United States for citizens of Ukraine, Russia, the European Union or other states, protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for issuing category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions in the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possibility of resolving your issue on obtaining category J visas for participants in the exchange program between educational institutions in the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.