In today's world, the borders of states are being erased and global priorities are increasingly taking the place of national interests. These changes affected not only political and economic factors, but also the most important thing in society - the family. If earlier marriages were concluded mainly between citizens of the same country, representatives of the same race and adherents of the same religion, now interethnic and interracial family relations are developing more and more in the world. These global processes did not bypass the United States either. In these phenomena, he draws special attention to the fact that in the process of both officially registered relations and in a civil marriage, a large number of children are born, in order to protect the interests of which it is necessary to use the norms of international family law. Statistics show that there are many cases when children are subjected to psychological abuse. So, according to statistics, only in the countries of the European Union, 26% - make increased demands, mock, humiliate children. In addition, in interethnic families, the role of various traditions in the upbringing of children is great. What is right in one system is strictly forbidden in another. Also, parents can take out their anger on their children for any of their personal, career or financial failures. Mental abuse often takes its toll on children, even as they become adults, leaving an unhealed emotional wound. What is right in one system is strictly forbidden in another. Also, parents can take out their anger on their children for any of their personal, career or financial failures. Mental abuse often takes its toll on children, even as they become adults, leaving an unhealed emotional wound. What is right in one system is strictly forbidden in another. Also, parents can take out their anger on their children for any of their personal, career or financial failures. Mental abuse often takes its toll on children, even as they become adults, leaving an unhealed emotional wound.
Given the above factors, at the moment there is a great demand for highly qualified specialists in the field of international family law, because now the resolution of issues in the field of protecting children in case of psychological violence, which in its impact exceeds physical violence, requires knowledge not only of American legislation, but also of the legal norms of other states, as well as international treaties.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving disputes regarding the protection of a child in case of psychological abuse in the following cases:
- open rejection and constant criticism of the child, verbal (oral) threats against him;
- insult and humiliation of the dignity of the child;
- intentional physical or social isolation of a child;
- making demands on the child that do not correspond to age and abilities;
- lies and failure to fulfill promises by adults;
- a single or repeated rough mental impact that caused a mental trauma in a child;
- humiliation of the dignity of the child;
- use of offensive nicknames in relation to the child;
- manifestation of inconsistency when communicating with the child;
- intentionally bringing the child to shame;
- the use of the child as a trusted person, a transmitter of information to another parent (adult);
- the use of threats against the child: to leave him (in the orphanage - to expel or transfer to another institution), to commit suicide, to cause physical harm to himself or relatives;
- treating the child as a servant, a subordinate;
- disrespect for the child as a person, expressed in interrupting him during conversations;
- refusal to inform the child about decisions that relate directly to him, his fate, about visits by his parents, guardians.
- comparison with other children in a negative way;
- constant strict criticism, lack of praise, rewards for success;
- calling the child “bad”, “worthless”, statements like “why did I give birth to you”;
- screams, threats;
- emotional rejection;
- limitation of physical contact (adults do not hug, do not kiss, do not show their love and affection);
- encouraging the child to be cruel to other family members (animals, nature);
- alienation from the other parent.
More details about the solution of these and other issues can be found in the relevant sections of the website www.krasovsky.com.
At the same time, our specialists in the field of international family law will be able to implement the following ways to protect a child in case of psychological violence:
- bringing the perpetrators to criminal responsibility (under a number of articles for mental violence and for neglecting the basic needs of children, lack of care for them, criminal liability is provided (Art. Art. .110-113, 115-119, 124, 125, 131-135, 156, 157 of the Criminal Code of the United States);
- bringing the perpetrators to administrative responsibility (neglect of the basic needs of the child and failure to fulfill the obligations for its maintenance and upbringing are subject to administrative liability in accordance with the Code of Administrative Offenses of the United States (Article 5.35.);
- bringing the perpetrators to civil liability (for ill-treatment with a child is held liable in accordance with the Family Code of the United States parents or persons replacing them (Article 69 - deprivation of parental rights, Article 73 - restriction of parental rights, Article 77 - removal of a child in case of a threat to life or health);
- deprivation of parental rights;
- restriction of parental rights;
- cancellation of adoption.
More information about the implementation of these and other ways to protect the rights of the child can be found in the relevant sections of the website www.krasovsky.com.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will protect the child in case of psychological in international legal relations in the following bodies and institutions:
- guardianship and guardianship authorities;
- commission on juvenile affairs and protection of their rights
- prosecutor's office;
- internal affairs bodies;
- special schools, boarding schools;
- religious institutions;
- diplomatic missions;
- consular offices.
At the same time, our specialists in the field of child protection in case of psychological violence in international legal relations will be able to:
- carry out claim work;
- to represent the interests of the child in schools, guardianship and guardianship authorities, law enforcement agencies and other structures;
- to represent the interests of the child in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve enforcement of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad;
- achieve an end to psychological abuse of a child;
- will help to begin the implementation of a qualified rehabilitation of a child after psychological abuse through psychotherapy, individual and group consultations and trainings.
We especially note that our qualified specialists, depending on the legal assessment of the situation, can represent both the child himself and his parent or guardian by proxy.
In addition, The lawyers and attorneys working with the Krasovsky and Partners legal consultancy are engaged in supporting enforcement proceedings on the enforcement of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and judgments issued on the territory of the United States in foreign courts.
The advantage of lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky is knowledge of such basic international documents related to children's rights as the Declaration of the Rights of the Child, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, the World Declaration on Ensuring the Survival, Protection and Development of Children.
Please note that The lawyers and attorneys working with Gregory Krasovsky Law Firm provide legal services in international family law both in the United States and in foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
At the same time, we protect the interests of not only minor American citizens, but also citizens of foreign countries and stateless persons under the age of 18. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, the European Union or other states is a party, they will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the United States and and abroad.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky have partners who provide relevant legal services in the European Union, which significantly increases the effectiveness of our work in resolving issues related to the protection of children in case of psychological abuse.
At the same time,
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services to protect minors from psychological abuse in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possibility of resolving your issue of protecting a child from psychological abuse. The lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.
As practice shows, the protection of children from psychological violence in international disputes requires qualified legal assistance, since minors do not have full legal capacity and cannot fully protect their rights, which is used by people who violate these rights. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of disputes in international family law is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of the legal consultancy, has worked abroad for many years and has a serious practice in international legal cases.