US Tourist Visa
In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. However, this procedure is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike Ukrainian, Russian, and European law(excluding the United Kingdom). The main step for moving to the United States and obtaining citizenship is the issuance of an American visa or green card. It is impossible to move to the USA without a green card.
US law establishes a significant number of visas and opportunities for obtaining them. One of the easiest ways to legalize your stay in the United States is to obtain a tourist visa. Tourist visas in the United States are divided into two categories: B1 visas and B2 visas. In addition, for Russian citizens there is the possibility of obtaining a combined B1 / B2 visa. Category B1 visas allow you to enter the United States with business matters: seminars, negotiations, participation in training, competitions, contests, scientific conferences, short-term education. Visa B2 is purely tourist in nature. With this visa, tourists, vacationers, and guest visits are allowed to visit the country. Thus, category B visas are the most common for entry into the United States.
However, the process of obtaining American green cards is quite time-consuming and costly. In this case, it is necessary to fill out a certain number of documents and pass an interview at the consular organization. Of course, you can go through this process and get a green card yourself, based on articles on the Internet and videos on YouTube. However, qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks of obtaining a Green Card and significantly speed up the process of obtaining it.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. It can be said that the resolution of issues on US immigration law, namely, the issuance of a Green Card in the United States, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining a B1 / B2 tourist visa to the USA:
- fill out the relevant forms and petitions;
- fill out the online form DS-160 and upload a standardized photo;
- pay a consular fee of 160 EUROs;
- translate and certify documents on immigration cases;
- prepare and record the client for an interview at the immigration services;
- submit petitions to the US Embassy;
- prepare documents proving that living in America and the costs associated with the trip will be financed from personal funds;
- collect, prepare and submit to consular offices additional certificates confirming financial solvency;
- prepare and submit a certificate from the place of work indicating the position and salary: for the unemployed and children: a sponsorship letter, a certificate from the sponsor's place of work, and a certificate from the bank on the availability of funds from the sponsor;
- prepare and submit a certificate from the bank on the availability of funds;
- prepare and submit documents for real estate;
- assist in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal of a B1/B2 tourist visa;
- defend in court against deportation from the United States;
- help in obtaining US citizenship;
- collect and prepare the necessary documents for obtaining US citizenship;
- obtain immigration status to obtain US citizenship;
- extend a tourist visa B1/B2 in the USA;
- cancel the court decision on deportation from the United States;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that lawyers and attorneys working with Gregory Krasovsky Law Firm provide legal services for obtaining B1 / B2 tourist visas to the United States both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in obtaining B1 / B2 tourist visas to the USA for citizens of Ukraine, the USA, the European Union or other states, protect your interests in judicial and state bodies like the United States, as well as abroad.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky have partners who provide relevant legal services in the European Union, which significantly increases the efficiency of our work in resolving issues related to the issuance of B1 / B2 tourist visas to the United States.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for issuing B1 / B2 tourist visas to the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue regarding the issuance of B1 / B2 tourist visas to the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.