International Family Law
In today's world, the borders between countries are steadily blurring, which affects not only political or economic relations, but also the sphere of family relations. If earlier marriages were
mainly between citizens of the same country, now more and more international
family relations are developing in the world.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of disputes in international family law is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of the legal consultancy, has worked abroad for many years and has extensive
practice in international legal cases.
Our lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving disputes on international family law in the following areas:
- divorce in court (including without your presence in court);
- judicial resolution of disputes related to the upbringing and determination of the place of residence of minor children;
- recovery of child support;
- recovery of alimony for the maintenance of other family members;
- protection of property rights of minors;
- protection of non-property rights of minors;
- deprivation of parental rights;
- division of jointly acquired property voluntarily or judicially;
- adoption (adoption);
- registration of guardianship;
- establishing (disputing) paternity;
- recognition of marriage as invalid;
- issues related to the marriage contract (drafting, amendment, termination, invalidation).
At the same time, our specialists in the field of international family law will be able to:
- professionally conduct a mediation procedure and pre-trial settlement of the conflict (Pre-trial settlement of a dispute with the involvement of a professional negotiator);
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties involved in the case;
- to achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the Russian Federation and decisions of Russian courts abroad.
Please note that The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal services in international family law both in the United States and in foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
Our specialists will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Ukraine, the USA, Russia, the European Union or other states is a party, they will protect your interests in the judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory Krasovsky provides services in international family law in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possibility of resolving your issue. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that can end in a positive resolution.