In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. It is especially important to obtain US citizenship, as it provides many privileges for its holders: visiting other countries, education and employment. However, this procedure is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that America does not belong to the civil-law system, unlike Russia and Europe (excluding the United Kingdom).
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. It can be said that resolving issues on US immigration law and specifically on obtaining US citizenship is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving issues related to obtaining US citizenship in the following areas:
- collection and preparation of documents for obtaining citizenship;
- obtaining immigration status for obtaining US citizenship;
- obtaining a green card to be able to continue the process of obtaining US citizenship;
- passing the "turnkey" process of naturalization of the client to obtain the right to reside in the US and US citizenship;
- providing advice on US citizenship issues and choosing a roadmap for obtaining US citizenship.
The law office of Gregory Krasovsky offer you assistance in obtaining US citizenship according to the following roadmaps:
- long-term residence in the USA. An immigrant must live in the United States for at least 5 years, have a valid Green Card and not travel outside the country. When choosing this method, our specialists will help you with obtaining a Green Card;
- marriage. Please note that with this method, the marriage must be registered no later than 3 years before applying for citizenship. And again, it is mandatory to have a Green Card for 3 years and reside in the United States for 1.5 years;
- service in the US Army. One of the most successful ways. However, only a permanent resident has the right to use it. Having served in the United States Army for at least 12 months, he or she is eligible to apply for citizenship at any time. Our experts will help you collect a package of generally established documents and send it directly to the leadership of the military unit to the specialized USCIS unit on issues of citizenship of military personnel. When participating in hostilities on the side of the United States, the procedure is simplified;
- the client's parents are US citizens residing on its territory for at least the last 12 months;
lottery. Every year, the US government announces the beginning of the drawing of the rights to obtain a Green Card. Any participant can win the draw, but victory guarantees that the newly minted Green Card holder will become a US citizen. For this to happen, he must successfully pass all the necessary checks and interviews. Our qualified lawyers will guide you through all the complexities and nuances of this procedure;
- investments. With this method, a cash contribution of $1 to $5 million to any business in the country located in an economically backward state where there is a high unemployment rate will greatly simplify obtaining US citizenship. At the same time, the lawyers of Gregory Krasovsky's Law Firm, who are familiar with all the stages of this procedure, will help you bypass all the reefs and obtain American citizenship;
- birth of a child. Children of foreigners born in the territory of the United States
automatically become their citizens;
- obtaining refugee status. Our qualified specialists will help you to obtain this status directly while in your country. The service of obtaining refugee status is described in detail in.
At the same time, our specialists in US immigration law will help you go through the mandatory naturalization procedure, namely:
- submit the relevant applications to USCIS;
- pass and officially record the results of fingerprinting;
- pass exams in English and US history;
- be interviewed by an immigration officer.
In addition, The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will additionally help you:
- professionally conduct a mediation procedure and pre-trial settlement of the conflict (Pre-trial settlement of the dispute with the involvement of a professional negotiator);
- carry out claim-related work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties in a case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
Additionally, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that The lawyers and attorneys working with the Law Firm of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal services for obtaining US citizenship both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
We also represent the interests of citizens of foreign countries and stateless persons. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, the European Union or other states is a party. We will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services on US immigration law in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue of obtaining US citizenship. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that can end in a positive resolution of your issue.
Establishing trust with clients is our number-one priority. 75% of clients repeatedly turn to us for legal assistance. Trust the professionals!