In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. However, this procedure is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike Ukrainian, Russian, and European law(excluding the United Kingdom).
However, in addition to private, tourist or business trips to the United States, there is a category of people for whom trips to the United States are related to the performance of professional duty. For such people with a special status, a special category of visas is provided - category A diplomatic visas. Visas of this category are special visas and are intended exclusively for members of diplomatic missions (consulates or embassies) of countries in the United States, as well as representatives of international organizations. To obtain such visas, residents of foreign countries must be full-time high-ranking civil servants.
Nevertheless, even for such people, the process of issuing diplomatic American green cards is quite time-consuming and costly. At the same time, it is necessary to fill out a certain number of documents, for which such busy people may simply not have enough time. Qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks of obtaining a category A Green Card and significantly speed up the process, because obtaining an A1 / A2 / A3 diplomatic visa in the United States requires knowledge not only of American legislation, but also of US legal norms and international law.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will help you with the following categories of diplomatic visas:
- A-1 - a visa for members of diplomatic and consular missions in the United States. A diplomatic passport is required in order to receive this visa.
- A-2 - visa for officials to conduct official duties not related to the implementation of diplomatic functions.
- A-3 - a visa for members of diplomatic missions who do not have diplomatic passports, as well as for accompanying persons for holders of A-1 and A-2 visas. This visa is issued to translation staff of embassies, press secretaries, and service personnel.
- G - issued only to accredited employees of international organizations. Our partners provide assistance in obtaining this category of visas in the US and the EU.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. It can be said that the resolution of issues on US immigration law, namely, the issuance of a Green Card in the United States, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
Our lawyers and attorneys will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining a diplomatic visa A1 / A2 / A3 in the United States:
- fill out the appropriate forms and petitions;
- fill out the online form DS-160 and upload a standardized photo;
- prepare a foreign passport or its equivalent;
- prepare the text of a diplomatic note;
- translate and certify documents on immigration cases;
- submit petitions to the US Embassy;
- assist in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal to issue an A3 diplomatic visa;
- defend in court against deportation from the United States;
- extend or renew an A3 diplomatic visa to the USA;
- cancel a court decision on deportation from the United States;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
Please note that our specialists can provide the greatest assistance to clients of this category when applying for an A3 diplomatic visa - a visa for staff members and personnel of A1 and A2 visa holders and their families.
In addition, the lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that lawyers and attorneys working with the Law Firm of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal services for obtaining A3 diplomatic visas to the United States both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
Our lawyers and attorneys will competently help you in obtaining A3 diplomatic visas to the United States for citizens of Ukraine, Russia, the European Union or other states; protect your interests in the judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky have partners who provide relevant legal services in the European Union, which significantly increases the efficiency of our work in resolving issues related to the issuance of A3 diplomatic visas to the United States.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for issuing A3 diplomatic visas to the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possible resolution of your issue regarding the issuance of A3 diplomatic visas to the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.