In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. In addition, some people have relatives who live in the United States or even are citizen. The presence of such relatives, when going through the relevant procedures, makes it possible to immigrate to the United States and obtain a residence permit or an American passport. It is especially important to obtain US citizenship, as it provides many privileges for its bearers, for example, in matters of visiting other countries, education and employment. However, this procedure is quite complicated, because the US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike Ukrainian, Russian, and European law (excluding the United Kingdom).
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. It can be said that resolving issues on US immigration law and specifically on obtaining US citizenship through family reunification is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving issues related to family reunification in the United States in the following areas:
- reunification with spouses;
- reunion with the bride or groom;
- reunion with children;
- reunion with parents;
- legal employment in the process of considering documents;
- obtaining a green card to be able to continue the process of obtaining US citizenship;
- passing the process of naturalization of the client to obtain the right to reside in the US and US citizenship;
- providing advice on family reunification in the United States and choosing a roadmap for obtaining US citizenship.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will help you reunite with your family in the United States and issue official American documents to the following categories of relatives:
- IR-0 - only close relatives of an American citizen. This category includes parents, husbands, wives, widows and widowers, natural and adopted children under 21 who are not in official relations;
- F1 - children of US citizens of any age category, as well as minor grandchildren;
- F2 - husbands, wives, and children of permanent residents of the United States under 21 who are not in official unions;
- F3 - children of US citizens over 21 years old, their husbands and wives, as well as minor children;
- F4 - Sisters and brothers of a US citizen, their husbands, wives and unmarried children under 21 years old.
At the same time, our specialists in US immigration law will help you go through the mandatory naturalization procedure, namely:
- submit the relevant applications to USCIS;
- pass and officially record the results of fingerprinting;
- pass exams in English and US history;
- be interviewed by an immigration officer.
In addition, The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will additionally help you:
- fill out petitions on forms I-130 and G-325A for each relative entering (Petition for Alien Relative);
- prepare documents and papers confirming the marital status of incoming relatives;
- prepare documents confirming the financial and economic solvency of a relative;
- prepare and submit petitions to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS);
- if necessary, prepare other additional documents;
- obtain an immigrant visa for a foreign relative;
- pass a medical examination and pay a visa fee of $165;
- issue a conditional and permanent green card in the United States;
- get the right to work in the USA;
- make an appointment, prepare and conduct an interview at the US Embassy or Consulate for the issuance of an immigrant visa with the right to work;
- get a US green card;
- acquire US citizenship;
- professionally conduct a mediation procedure and pre-trial settlement of the conflict (Pre-trial settlement of the dispute with the involvement of a professional negotiator);
- carry out claim work;
- to represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that The lawyers and attorneys working with the Law Firm of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal services for obtaining US citizenship both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
At the same time, we represent the interests of not only American citizens, but also citizens of foreign countries and stateless persons. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, the European Union or other states is a party, they will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory providesTo make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory Krasovsky provides family reunification services in the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue of family reunification in the United States. lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.