In today's world, it is sometimes necessary to come to another country for a few hours, for work or to solve personal issues. However, even if the visit to the US is less than a day, according to US law, you still need to apply for a visa. In this case, this is a category C visa. In addition, even if you are flying, for example, to Canada or to South America, and you need to transfer at one of the American airports, you will need this visa. Also, a category C visa is used in case of a long transfer with the opportunity to visit a city or travel on cruise liners. Despite the fact that you need this visa for only a few hours, its processing requires much more time.
US law establishes a significant number of visas and visa options, including Category C visas or transit visas. US transit visas are divided into the following categories:
- C1 visa - provides for a transfer to the US on a foreign flight. Staying is allowed within the limits of the airport if traveling by air and within the limits of the seaport if traveling by sea;
- C2 visa - grants the right of transit through the territory of the country to employees of foreign government services and UN officials;
- C3 visa - granted to accredited foreign employees who are in transit, performing official duties;
- visa D - required for marine / air crew personnel.
- Combined visas C1-D, allowing for a transfer in the United States. Please note that tourist, recreational trips in the United States are allowed for crew members only with combined C1-D and B1 / B2 visas.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal assistance and support in obtaining mainly visas of category C1, D and C1-D.
However, the process of obtaining American green cards is quite time-consuming and costly. In this case, it is necessary to fill out a certain number of documents and pass an interview at the consular organization. Of course, you can apply for an American visa category C1, D and C1-D yourself. However, qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks of obtaining a Green Card and significantly speed up the process of obtaining it. Moreover, often a visa of this category is required in a short time, which is not easy to do. Therefore, highly qualified specialists in the field of US immigration law are in high demand, because obtaining a transit visa of categories C1, D and C1-D in the USA requires knowledge of not only American legislation, but also US legal norms and international law.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of issues on US immigration law, namely, the issuance of a transit visa category C1, D and C1-D in the United States, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
Our lawyers and attorneys will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining a transit visa category C1, D and C1-D in the USA:
- fill out the relevant forms and petitions;
- fill out the online form DS-160 and upload a standardized photo;
- pay the consular fee in the prescribed amount;
- translate and certify documents on immigration cases;
- prepare a visa to the country of final destination;
- prepare a client for an interview at the immigration services with visa commissioners;
- correctly indicate the purpose of stay in the United States;
- submit petitions to the US Embassy;
- prepare documents proving that the applicant has sufficient funds necessary to complete the move through the United States;
- collect, prepare and submit to consular offices additional certificates confirming financial solvency (if necessary);
- prepare and submit a certificate of employment indicating the position and salary;
- prepare and submit a certificate from the bank on the availability of funds (for the period of the last 6 months);
- prepare and submit documents for real estate;
- prepare tickets to the final destination;
- prepare a hotel reservation at the final destination;
- assist in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal to provide a transit visa C1, D and C1-D;
- defend in court (if necessary);
- extend the transit visa C1, D and C1-D in the USA;
- professionally conduct a mediation procedure and pre-trial settlement of the conflict (Pre-trial settlement of the dispute with the involvement of a professional negotiator);
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that our lawyers and attorneys provide legal services for obtaining C1, D and C1-D transit visas to the United States both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in obtaining C1, D and C1-D transit visas to the USA for citizens of Ukraine, Russia, the European Union or other states, they will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies both the United States and abroad.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky have partners who provide relevant legal services in the European Union, which significantly increases the efficiency of our work in resolving issues related to the issuance of C1, D and C1-D transit visas in the United States.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for issuing C1, D and C1-D transit visas to the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possibility of resolving your issue regarding the issuance of C1, D and C1-D transit visas to the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.