Our attorneys have experience with a variety of industries and can handle all kinds of commercial litigation disputes or procedural issues associated with the aforesaid industries. For more information about the services our trucking attornies provide to domestic and international trucking firms, please feel free to contact us at your leisure.
The transportation industry is a vast field, and is somewhat obviously the catalyst for almost all international trade and transit. Airplanes, automobiles, and boats move people and products at a greater frequency today than ever before in the history of the world. Our attorneys provide legal counsel and representation to companies working in transportation on all pertinent issues. We can provide legal counsel to manufacturers, distributors, shipping companies, airlines, financiers, and any other parties involved in the transportation industry. We provide legal support on regulatory compliance, accounting, corporate governance, and corporate finance amongst other things.
The attorneys of the Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky have the following experience working with the transportation industry:
- Representing a minority portfolio investor with a stake in a major Russian automobile manufacturing plant.
- Successfully defending shareholder rights – preventing asset stripping and share dilution –as well as improving financial transparency and management oversight.
- Securing buy-outs by a strategic investors.
- Representing a group of minority shareholders, including a major oil company, in an oil transportation company. Secured enhanced board representation, management oversight, financial transparency and preventing asset stripping backed by a major shareholder.
- Securing a favorable shareholders agreement on corporate management and restructuring.
For more information about the services we provide to the transportation industry, please contact our staff who will gladly discuss these issues with you.