In today's world, more and more people seek to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job, and you too have such an opportunity. American immigration law establishes a certain procedure for entry and stay in the country for such applicants. For this, potential employees of American companies need to obtain the visa necessary for their case. Mostly, this requires an H visa. It should be noted that the US immigration law establishes many types of visas. Among them, the O-1 visa category stands out, which is a visa for outstanding figures in business, sports, science, education and the arts. Such people are not always US citizens. But, according to American policy, such people are always welcome on the territory of the United States. Obtaining an O-1 visa is quite difficult. However, it opens up a lot of possibilities. In fact, this is an alternative to the H-1B visa for those professionals who do not have a specialized higher education.
The O-1 visa is given to the best people in the world who suddenly are not US citizens. To do this, you need to be among the top 2% in a particular field, or to strongly interest organizations that deal with grants. To evaluate the applicant, a multi-level evaluation system has been established, with the help of which it is determined whether the applicant is worthy of this visa or not. Thus, the O-1 U.S. visa is a nonimmigrant visa for individuals with extraordinary (unique) ability or achievement in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinarily recognized achievement in film or television, with an objectively stable national or international recognition of work in their field of expertise. The O-1 visa is valid for up to 3 years and can be renewed an unlimited number of times annually.
Please note that accompanying family members - holders of an O-2 visa category, for accompanying close relatives of an employee (spouse, children under the age of 21), the possibility of obtaining an O-2 visa is fixed. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will be able to assist you in obtaining these categories of visas.
It is also necessary to indicate the benefits that are provided with an O-1 visa:
- the possibility of moving to the United States, official employment, decent pay;
- use in various fields of activity;
- no visa quotas (different from H-1B);
- the possibility of obtaining a Green Card without a labor certificate and confirmation of the employer.
However, the procedure for issuing visas of this category is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not apply to the civil law system. In addition, to correctly apply for an O-1 visa, real evidence is required that the applicant is worthy of an O-1 visa and is an outstanding figure in his field. Therefore, the process of obtaining an American O-1 work visa is quite time-consuming and costly. In this case, it is necessary to find an inviting employer, fill out a certain number of documents and pass an interview at a consular organization. Of course, you can get an O-1 work visa yourself, based on articles on the Internet. However, qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks when applying for a specific O-1 visa and significantly speed up the process of obtaining it, which is very important, since delay in obtaining this visa can adversely affect the client’s future career. Moreover, under this visa category, moving to the United States is often additionally associated with political motives. Therefore, at the moment, highly qualified specialists in the field of US immigration law are in demand, because obtaining an O-1 visa in the United States requires knowledge of not only American legislation, but also US legal norms and international law.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that resolving issues on US immigration law, namely, obtaining an O-1 visa to the United States, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal consulting, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
Our lawyers and attorneys will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining an O-1 visa to the United States:
- prepare and submit a petition to the US immigration Service on Form I-797;
- complete an application form DS-160;
- request and obtain a labor certification from the US Department of Labor;
- find an employer, prepare and submit an application from the employer for transfer and official employment in the United States;
- prepare a written contract between the employer and you on the implementation of labor activities;
- prepare and submit a certificate from the current or former employer confirming the position, total work experience in the company and income;
- pay the consular fee in the prescribed amount;
- prepare an application to the immigration services;
- translate and certify documents on immigration cases;
- prepare and record the client for an interview at the immigration services;
- prepare and submit documents confirming graduation from educational institutions in the client’s country of origin (if necessary);
- assist in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal to grant an O-1 visa;
- extend the validity of the O-1 visa while continuing to carry out official labor activities in the United States (this visa is extended an unlimited number of times for a period of three years);
- defend in court against deportation from the United States;
- collect and prepare the necessary documents for obtaining US citizenship;
- obtain immigration status to obtain US citizenship;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties involved in the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that The lawyers and attorneys working with the Law Firm of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal services for obtaining an O-1 visa to the United States, both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently assist citizens of Ukraine, Russia, the European Union or other states in obtaining an O-1 visa to the United States and protect your interests in the judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for obtaining an O-1 visa to the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue on obtaining an O-1 visa to the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.