The attorneys at the Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky provide all necessary legal services to banks and other financial institutions. It goes without saying that the financial field is global in scope and that it requires an international approach to properly handle all pertinent issues. Our law firm provides dynamic legal solutions for banks and other financial institutions on a global scale.
We strive to ensure regulatory compliance and strive to facilitate competitive and profitable business strategies. Our firm assists in all issues pertaining to transactions of capital, along with issues pertinent to the upkeep of the individual financial institution such as corporate restructuring and corporate governance. Furthermore, our firm assists with the legal necessities of mergers, opening of subsidiaries, and any other kinds of acquisitions.
Listed are some of the experience attorneys of the Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky have with banks and financial institutions:
- Providing legal advice and coordinated paralegal services in a law practice servicing the legal finance industry.
- Providing management consulting, strategic planning, marketing and business development services to a leading legal finance company in the Unites States.
- Supervising the establishment of several client company departments, developed and implemented standard operating procedures & corporate policies, and trained department personnel and management.
- Providing general corporate finance advisory, M&A advisory, corporate governance consulting and consulting services on hedge fund marketing to a major Russian brokerage and asset manager.
- Acting managing director in Corporate Finance and Capital Markets, developed a five year business plan for the investment banking department of a top five Russian bank whose majority shareholder is a top five French bank.
- Training M&A personnel and coordinated work on several M&A and corporate advisory projects with market value of over $100 million.
- Providing consulting services to a top 10 Russian bank on the creation of a private equity fund.
- Participating in setting up the legal structure of the fund and terms of investment, the selection, evaluation and negotiations with potential general partners, the selection of the fund management team and the identification and evaluation of potential portfolio companies.
- Advising a shareholder in a leading Baltic bank on shareholder right issues and management oversight.
- Handling public relations, represented before government securities regulators, creating a substantial block of shareholders among institutional investors and as a result successfully challenging and re-negotiating a buy-out offer by a strategic investor (top 5 European banking group) and dominant shareholder.
- Providing legal and M&A advisory services to a private equity investor in one of Russia’s top five Financial Industrial Groups with holdings in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Transportation and Food products.
- Functioning as top and mid level coordinator of successful M&A efforts and coordinated successful hostile takeover defense of assets with a market value ranging from $10 million to $1 billion.
- Acting as an assistant vice president in a representative office of a major Swiss-American bank, oversaw multi-million dollar project and trade finance transactions in oil exploration & production, gold mining and textiles in Russia.
If you have any questions about the work that we do for banks and financial institutions, please feel free to contact our staff to discuss these issues further.
Please also see: Banking and Finance